PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE

PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE
Keep Dis Handy

Again Better Not!

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..
Wat Else Can I Say...(,")

Monday, July 14, 2008

Black Monday & day after...


Flat out, yes a Black Monday to sum, heheh..wat can I say..d worst have yet to come..(",) dun noe wen dis bro AnWar saga wud end, hopefully thr's evidence & he wud b arrested & put bhind bars for gud.. yup, for d sake of d future generation I mean wat I said..for gud,..period.. So d whole traffic is a mess 2day due to road blocks preventing our idiotic bro AnWar frm organizing a rally..a rally? yup a rally on d motion for vote of no confidence 2wards d PLah leadership..(d motion woz thrown out neway)

Wat a ruckus over a small matter by bro AnWar, wat d heck is he trying to do at dis stage of economic uncertainties?? I'm really pissed off wth dis guy whom I respect during my school days..wats left of my respect for him shattered in 1998 wen he refused d advice of Tun to step down peacefully.. who woz d real culprit who set d downfall of br AnWar... why not ask PLah's team.. all d while i suspect bro AnWar had brought his men into d government as early as 1980's b4 he joined UMNO..who woz d real prson who pushed bro AnWar's name to Tun M? Well those r d ppl who have been screwing up Tun M's administration in d 80's.. dey r d ppl within Tun's circle who sabotaged Tun frm d inside.. its d enemy within wch Tun did not suspect.. tink about d possibilities coz dun tell me Tun noes evryting bhind his bac..thr d frens who can b foe for prsonal agenda.. to me Tun is a man of principle.. he is a real leader, a world class leader.. As for our bro AnWar he is a traitor in my eyes & opinion.. why must u alwiz seek foreign help whrby ur fighting for ur country & rakyat frm ur own government.. u tink help frm foreign is FREE?? der r sumting in returns, a favor for a return in sumting frm our country of coz, dummy... d likes of wolfowitz is enuff & AnWar now in d Foundation For The Future is bad news as dats an outfit link to Bilderberg & Illuminatis.. so I really hope thr is enuff evidence to put dis Power Craze Lunatic bhind bars for gud(of coz if thr is enuff proof he did it)..and may Allah forgive me jst for my tots.. so food for tots any1,..heheh...

No comments: