PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE

PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE
Keep Dis Handy

Again Better Not!

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..
Wat Else Can I Say...(,")

Friday, June 13, 2008


Hmmm, wat can I say, heheh..been awhile now and my granny is bac home wth us now and lady luck is wth me coz we got a maid to take care of my granny full time.. And dats not about all d happenings aroun me lately, heheh.. I got myself a new beau and i kinda likes her a lot. But sum how or rather i felt lost at times wen i'm wth her..tst..tst..wat gives.. She's 37 yrs ol frm Indonesia and have been working here for d past 8yrs. She's ok! heheh..kinda feel like i've nown her fer ages.. we click so far.. Wish i can make myself a bit relax wen i'm wth her but i feel quite lost...its like wanting to take her hand and caress them making her feel close to me.. she seems independent & matured, and sexy in her own way( i tink she looks sexy,heheh) Well still at an early stage to be sure whthr we will be compatible..

On the political scenario I gess the PLah's gang is trying to get Tun Dr.Daddy M at all cost.. wat more with an idiotic move by a Judge Ian sumting making accusation on Tun's inteference in d judiciary...read it here and counter slammed by Bro Matthias Chang here

Wat a week it woz for me, heheh..wat can I say...(",) all in thr's more to come on the political scenario at dis moment. To me d root of all dis evil and problems in Malaysia currently is d PM DS Abdullah Ahmad Badawi.. simply a big moron of a person...heheh..wat can I say..facts is facts..u be d judge!!

Till then here's me typing off...maybe 2moro is different story....(",)

No comments: