PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE

PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE
Keep Dis Handy

Again Better Not!

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..
Wat Else Can I Say...(,")

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Duh, barely blog again,..heheh..wat can i say..(,")


tot i wasn't gonna blog again but on second tot mite as well continue, jst anothr tot of mine dat keep pushing me to continue, heheh..at last my othr half won and here i am after a month of absent due to my tots being with my granny..i.e to take care of her and try my best tomake her able to talk again..of coz wth God's help and blessing..

My granny is now back in my sis's hse with me and my mom(n sis) 2gthr with a permanent maid to bath and change her diapers. I am glad thr's a maid to help do dat as both my mom as sis cant do it due to their own health reason. Jst hope God gave me strength and to overcome dis hardship as my granny is 96yrs old and jst imagine she cant communicate to express wat she wants. Seeing her getting frustrated and crying wenever we cant understand her.. well dun wanna get anyone sad with wat is happening in my family, but its worth a tot to say that money is really important, heheh..wthout money you cant even get a maid to help you..wthout money you cant find a better place to stay to give a better environment and space for ur love one who's sick.. well i cud go on and on but lets jst leave it at dat, heheh...its for ur tots too..wat can i say...(",)..heheh..

No comments: