PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE

PC WIZARD AT UR SERVICE
Keep Dis Handy

Again Better Not!

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..

Believe In Urself,..Have Faith,..
Wat Else Can I Say...(,")

Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Guest wat, heheh... dis is d banner on Tun Dr.M's blog...its cool to see Tun Dr.M creating a blog and using his pseudonym chedet...check the blog at :- http://www.chedet.com/

Hopefully my comment posted will be the 1st comment, heheh..dat wud have been great for me as being a person who respect the Tuns and family, i got to post the first comment,..wat can i say,..heheh..(",)

Not much to blog 2day as i'm still busy visiting my granny at d Ampang Hospital. Jst pray to Allah swt. my granny will be ok as frm my point of observation she duzen look to gud... jst worried.. Neway i have to hit d sack rite now.. to Tun Dr.M, welcome to d bloging world, heheh.. jst hope you will be able to post article to defend most accusation thrown to you Tun.. Its gonna be interesting to read ur articles whc r straight forward and no nonsense..heheh..wat can i say...(".) till then...ciao

No comments: